Science Club is a student-led activity with the following goals:
- To inspire middle school youth to reach their full potential in science by providing them with access to exciting, authentic, hands-on-activities, enthusiastic science mentors, and a supportive environment thet encourages their intellectual development
- Promote science interest and engagement
- Increase science knowledge and awareness by youth understanding science's relevance and utility
- Explore career options
- Increase student participation in science activities outside the classroom including the school community, neghboring community, and world community
- Bring awareness about science to the NMS community.
The Science Club is sponsored by Ms. Stacy Lopez.
Students meet every Thursday after class. There is late transportation.
Fill an Application